Opening Day is Saturday May 22nd!
T-Ball (minimum age of 4 years old) $40
8U (8 or under on May 1st for boys, January 1st for girls) $60
10U (10 or under on May 1st for boys, January 1st for girls) $80
12U (12 or under on May 1st for boys, January 1st for girls) $80
*Scholarships are available for those that need it
Our recreation ball program is focused on teaching the fundamentals of baseball and softball while having competitive fun. The Dundee Junior Vikings will participate in an inter-county league for the 8U, 10U and 12U divisions. T-Ball will not travel.
Games will be played Monday-Thursday starting in May and ending the first week of July. The program coordinates with the Dundee Community Schools Baseball and Softball Programs to bring continuity from the Junior Vikings to the Vikings!
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! We are a volunteer organization, and we need others to make this program run smoothly. Please consider donating your time. The request for volunteers will be on the registration form.
Please note that in order to make teams as equitable as possible, coaching requests will not be honored. Siblings will be placed on the same teams where appropriate, otherwise team selections will be conducted via draft format with coach’s input.
Dundee Junior Vikings activities will follow all guidelines set forth for sporting activities to keep players, coaches, spectators, and other volunteers safe. This includes following all Executive Orders issued by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) as well as following the advice of the Monroe County Health Department.
All players, spectators, umpires, and other volunteers
• Must wear facial coverings as directed to by current MDHHS and local health department guidance. This includes before, during and after games and practices
• Face shields are not to be worn by players when actively practicing or competing.
• Facial coverings, when required, must cover your mouth and nose.
• No sharing of equipment.
• Stay home if not feeling well or displaying symptoms of COVID
• Maintain minimum of 6 feet of physical distance from everyone not residing within same residence when possible. This excludes those actively playing, practicing, or officiating a contest.